Sunday, February 14, 2016

Indulging the Inner Cravings

When Laura Shovan posted the Day 14 picture prompt for the 2016 Found Object Poem Project, I immediately thought of comfort food and cravings. Since it is Valentine's Day, one should be able to indulge her inner cravings. Right? 

As I sit listening to the #EdBeat Valentine's Day Mix of Songs sent by colleague Sean Gaillard and gazing at the loaded baked potato image, I decided to spend quiet time creating. 


Craving comfort food?
I indulged my inner cravings this week.


Brownie Cookie Dough Bars for a luncheon on Friday

Poached eggs with bananas topped by Nutella and coffee laced with chocolate for the Valentine's Day breakfast


And there is still more to come tonight-
dinner at one of our favorite gourmet restaurants!

This is a yummy day to indulge my inner cravings.

Please check out the 2016 Found Object Poetry Project - Day 14 poetry offerings at Laura Shovan's site later on today or tomorrow.

Please join me as I continue to share the love of poetry next Sunday night at #ISTELitChat. I will be the guest moderator. It is my hope that my poetry, blogging, and writing friends will join in the chat to bring the power of poetry to Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment