Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bold

When I found this beautiful poster sent by my colleague, Evan Robb, I knew that it would be the entry into a blog post to mark the end of the March 2016 Slice of Life Challenge and Spiritual Journey Thursday's one word commentaries. When we live our story we make a bold statement on how our vision intersects life as we know it. We can positively accept the realities of life, rather than fantasizing on what could be or dwelling on what should not have happened. This leads us on to a journey of positivity, faith, and belief in the good rather than the negative. 
We give 
ourselves 
permission 
to take risks  
without regret
and so, we live
our story positively, 
showcase our successes,
move beyond our missteps. 
We walk our daily walk with joy, 
lifting our voices with others, as we 
hope for continued blessings along the way.
©CVarsalona, 2016 


Today, the Spiritual Journey Thursday community under the leadership of Holly Mueller is reflecting on fellow slicer, Donna Smith's one word bold. Bold is a word that speaks of determination to live life fully with mindful intent. Please spend 21 seconds looking at this short video I created last Easter. The word boldly is the focal point. You can access the video here and then go on to read other SJT blogs on Donna's word bold.  
On the day I called, You answered me; 
You made me bold with strength in my soul. 
Psalm 138:3



This marks the thirty-first poem of my Clearing a Path series for the Two Writing Teachers' March 2016 Slice of Life Story Challenge-Day 31. It has been an amazing journey in which I  boldly reflected on life while purposefully clearing a path to springtime. 

To join the collective chorus of cheering voices visit Day 31 of Two Writing Teachers' March Slice of Life Challenge hereThank you, Anna, Betsy, Beth, Dana, Deb, Kathleen, Stacey, and Tara for filling this month with inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment