Sunday, June 26, 2016

Celebrate Summer Starts

It's time to swing into summer. I'm ready to dip my toes in the sand and breathe in the fresh sea air. There's a bucket waiting at the beach for me, along with the myriad of other colored pails. Sometimes, I fill my bucket with shells and rocks, but at the beginning of the season I place my bucket list of all the positives that summer can offer deep inside. I'm ready to recharge, reflect, and renew life (charge set off earlier this week). Celebrate summer starts with me.

I'm ready to:

1. Enjoy the beach.
2. Spend quality time with family.
3. Continue writing and creating digital inspirations.


New ventures for this summer:

1. Teaching my first college English Language Arts Institute for graduate students

2. Presenting at the International Literacy Association's Summer Conference in Boston and EdCamp Literacy

3. Unveiling Spring's Seeds Gallery and creating an invitation for my summer gallery, Summerscapes



I hope you wonder alongside me as I enjoy the summer months. 


What's on your summer bucket list?

Please continue to read how others celebrate their week by visiting Ruth Ayres' blogging community, Celebrate This Week, that is built on the positives of weekly life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment