Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March Musings 15: Party On!

A party is just what this frozen winter day needs to perk me up so I am accepting Leigh Anne Eck's invitation to her party for slicers. 

I am to bring five of my favorite things. What would you bring? Here are my choices:

1.  Positivity-the spirit that brings joy to any event







2. My tray of biscotti and chocolate chip cookies for all to sample






3. Book to discuss "in the deep woolen dark" of evening: Before Morning by Joyce Sidman (It just came in the mail.)





4. iPhone to take photos of a winter night 






5. Online app, FotoJet, to create a memory or a winter meme

Thanks Leigh Anne for the invitation. I'm delighted to add my name to the guest list.
Jennifer at Sweet Writing Life
Michelle at One Grateful Teacher
Diane at Newtreemom
Loralee at This and That
Denise at Dare to Care
Linda (the original partier!) at Teacher Dance

This post is the 15th in the series titled March Musings for Two Writing Teachers' March Slice of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment