Thursday, September 7, 2017

Nourishing Our Lives

Do you routinely take time to nourish your mind, body, and spirit or do you, like me, piecemeal the type of nourishment that really strengthens you? 

I must admit that I, like many, do not stop and pause long enough to understand the implications the word nourish has on our mind, body, and spirit. Because of my "busy", cluttered schedule lately, I find that I have lost track of the right pathway to nourish my life. Appointments, family medical issues, and unexpected occurrences have intersected life so much so that I feel depleted. It is time for a reboot with a doable action plan that will probably work for me and hopefully for most women.  



"NOURISH MY LIFE" WEEKLY PLAN

1. Eat healthier. Summer celebrations are over so this should be an easy fix. 
2. Stop worrying. Genesis 50:21 has a comforting tip: "Now therefore don't be afraid. I will nourish you and your little ones."
3. Unclutter living and work spaces to create open, bright spaces for life work. 
4. Return to the yoga studio to become centered again.
5. Set aside specific times to enjoy life and still accomplish tasks to keep the house and work tasks in check. 
6. Reflect often and reset goals.
7. Most importantly, remain positive even when life seems to be rough.

This plan  for a reboot of mind, body, and spirit seems to be the jumpstart I needed. Does it fit your lifestyle and goals? If so, join me on the path to awaken life by focusing on physical and spiritual nourishment.


I am joining the Spiritual Journey 1st Thursday's discussion on the word nourish at our host, Ramona Behncke's blog, Pleasures from the PageThank you Irene Latham for gathering our community of friends together at Ramona's blog to encourage all to be nourished by the spirit of community.

No comments:

Post a Comment