Thursday, December 28, 2017

O Christmas Tree

It was a magical sight! A Christmas tree lit up with a fragile package of life under its boughs. Parents, two sets of grandparents, aunts, and uncles gathered for Baby's First Christmas to watch a little bundle of energy's movement.  

I sit back now and reflect on this magical Christmas in which my grandbaby Sierra Kathryn became the focal point. Past Christmastimes flash before me. I see my mother's 1940 manger, an array of Christmas trees, and children's faces but this year one image looms brightly-an angel of glee and cheerfulness who brings joy to all.  

Could there be a better blessing than this sweet child with a beautiful  smile and loving ways?
Life is full! 


Isn't it amazing how one small child can bring healing to life? 


Last week, I was fortunate to have witnessed the magnificent light show at the Morman Washington D.C.Temple. I created a short video using the Magisto platform. You can access that here.


I'm joining Mary Lee Hahn for her #haikuforhealing project and Poetry Friday where Heidi Mordhorst is the host. 


It's #ThankfulThursday and I want to thank all those who graciously offered their talents and poetry love to help me build my Autumn Ablaze Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment